Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Birthday

As im sure that you can all guess by the title it is indeed my birthday today. I am now 16 years of age and as soon as the god damn birth certificate comes i will be able to drive muhahahaha. Anyway so far i havn't gotten much. My mum got me a new pair of sneakers, My brother gave me a camelbak. If you dont know what one of them is its like a small back-pack that has a bladder inside that you fill up with water and drink it out of the straw thingy that goes around to the front. If any of that confussed you here is a picture that might help. I've still got to get my presant off dad which i wont get untill tomorrow so hopefully it will be something good like an X-Box 360 Halo 3 edition... I can only hope.

On the runescape side of things my clan Blessings is going on a trip to God Wars to kill the bandos boss (General Graandor). As a funny coincidence this will also double up as my birthday event which i couldnt be happier for.

In other news ive gotten a few level ups and done a couple of quests. there are a few level ups midding but im sure you can fill in the gaps. Anyway here they are



No comments: