Monday, April 28, 2008

Burn, Baby Burn

A fair bit has happened since my last post so ill try to fill you in as best that I can.
First off I got my learners licence on thursday which means that I can now drive (With a supervising driver with me) which is really, really good!

Second... ummm I got myself a new mouse today. Its an optical mouse with a cord but it beats my old one that was a wireless balled mouse. I fixed it in electronics so i got to keep it, I was pretty happy about that =)

Well runescape wise a fair bit has happened. Got a few lvls and our trip to bandos on my birthday was a bag success. We managened to get a bandos chestplate which is 2.5 mil for everybody there. If you want to check out the video I made of the trip follo this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hug_l2Rzgag

Also ive been letting the pyromaniac inside out and gone on a firemaking spree. I've brought enough logs to get me from lvl 51 to 80 and it only cosst me 500k so i was pretty happy about that.
Anyway i think thats about all so ill leave you with the screenshot of my current firemaking lvl because im too tired to drop the other lvl ups


1 comment:

rsorder said...

First Choose 〓RS order. com 〓

Runescape Gold The New Way to Transfer Fast and 100% Safe, 24/7 online service Gold Farming 1000k Only 2$ ,RS Service All you Need