Saturday, August 9, 2008

dying, or allready dead?

I know that this is my first post in a few months and i am aware that I have just left my blog to die. It's not that i haven't been doing anything worth posting about or that I am unable to put what I have done into words but mainly because I have just been too lazy to post anything, but I'm really bored tonight so I thought I had better.

In real life things haven't exactly been going the way I would have liked them to but I think they are slowly getting back on track. School is OK, been hacking away at the school network, remotely shutting people down and taking control of their computers, all good fun. I have had some troubles with my love life and well, lets just say I'm not in the position i would like to be in (some of you will understand what that means some will not but i don't plan on explaining it anymore), but i am hopeful that it will change very soon.

Runescape wise i have been moving along at a steady rate. I abandoned my goal of 80 firemaking and started fishing instead and got my level up a fair bit, i believe hat i started at about level 73 and moved up to 84. Before i gave up on my goal of 80 firemaking i was able to get it to level 70 which isn't bad... but it could be much better.

As of about 2-3 weeks ago i was forced into being f2p when my pree paid visa card supplier (bopo) closed down after bill express went broke and cause alot of problem across Australia (as far as i know), I gave $10 to my friend so that she could get her brother to do my membership but after about 2 weeks still no joy and i am left wondering how much longer it will last. While i am stuck in free words i am making the most of it, despite having 12 less inventory spaces and no room in my bank to deposit anything (like coins) and i am currently training my strength at the stronghold of security, have gotten 2 levels and pushed my p2p combat level to 102 ans f2p level to 95.

I have taken screenshots of everything i have done since my last post but i am in no mood to go through and crop over a hundred screenshots then post them so you will have to go without.

Until next time (when ever that may be) cya

1 comment:

rsorder said...

Runescape Service All You Need , The Cheapest RS Gold 11M Only 31.89$ and The Fastest Delivery 5M/H, Best Service ,Safe and Fast!!

Best Service 〓RS order. com 〓