Friday, January 18, 2008

The Dawn Of A New Blog

Hi, I have decided to start my own blog... have no idea why but im sure that i will think of a reason later on.

My name is Mark jochs (its prounced yocks ok i know it sucks ive gotten a lot of crap about it over the last 15 years of my life). I am 15 year old and live in Australia (WE ROCK). However i go by the alias Deamonloard9 when ever i play the mmorpg game called runescape (if you havnt heard of it the why the hell are you reading my blog).

Anyway just for some history i first started playing runescape i think it was about 2005-2006 cant remember. My first charactor i named Yocksey (My nickname (I just wish more prople would call me it)) after playing on him for a while a got him up to lvl 55 i think and had full addy with rune scimmy and rune kite shiled (I had a money making problem). But then he got hacked and i lost all my good stuff. so i thought screw this and made a new charactor (Deamonloard9 (at the time that was actually how you spelt demon and lord (im failing english i know) and that was how he got the miss-spelt name)).

So i drop traded all the cash i had on yocksey (a massive 55k) to Deamonloard9 and got me a good jump start to my life in runescape (I know its wrong but i dont care so sue me).

So after a while of playing f2p my friend offered me membership i jumped on the offer and have been a member ever since.

Now after over a year of playing i now have a lvl 89 Charactor with not much cash still (summoning costs a lot) and i am enjoying my runescape life :) i think thats about all for now oh wait i though of a reason why i made this bolg......... because i felt like it

No comments: