Sunday, January 20, 2008

Guess Who??? It's Me Again!!

Grrr i cant think of a title for this post... lets see if one comes to me by the time i finish this post lol

ok well ill strat by boring you with some stuff that happened in r/l... lucky for you nothing did so i'll go straight on to runescape

well i started the day getting some charms for summoning and i got these as well



and it got my combat to lvl 90 :D


as well as 71 strength :)


so after i used up all my sharks i went and used my charms and i got to lvl 30 summoning :D


and that got my summoning on the highscores YAY!


and because of that all my skill are now on the highscores


i also got a wc lvl today. i not go lvl 71 wc :)


also i went to clan wars with my clan


at one stage we had over 30 people in our clanchat!!!

anyway i think thats it for now... oh i just though of a title for this post :)

No comments: