Monday, January 28, 2008

Im Back

Guess what... I'm back YAY!!



i had a good holiday and did ok at the demo (not as good as i wanted to do but it couldnt be helped)



ok well i'll start on the Firebregade side of things...



I only ended up getting videos of 5/9 events and only 2 of them are actually my team... the other 3 are kangaroo flat.



This event is called the hydrant race, for the obviours fact that you run with the hydrant. I am the guy on the right (in the blue). I did ok in this event but only ended up getting 6th place






This next event is called striking 2nd disk. As the name suggests you strike the second disk with water... The team running it is called kangaroo flat (all the teames are from the towns that you come from so my team is Swan Hill)





The next run is the striking 1st disk twice... Pretty straight foward so here is it (once again this is kangaroo flat running)





This run is the 2 man Y... its called that because there are 2 people running it and the hoses are formed in a Y formation... this run is on the dry track so there is no water (got kangaroos flat again)





Last run that i got is the 2 man marshal, I got me and my team mate running it and we got 2nd for it so i was happy :D anyway in case you cant tell im the one in red hair who spends most of the time closest to the camera

I also turned all the pictures that i took into a little movies so i hope that you enjot watching them

No comments: